BWS Education is Looking for Top Tutors!
Like working with kids and want to be a part of a boutique Columbus-based tutoring firm? Join the elite BWS Education Consulting team of educational professionals—published authors, college professors, graduate students, and experienced educators.
BWS Education Consulting is accepting applications for part-time ACT/SAT test preparation and academic instructors who can work with high school students in math, science, and writing courses. Extensive paid training is provided with company founder Brian Stewart, author of 11 test preparation books with Barron’s Educational Series. Schedule is flexible; we will work with you to achieve your desired tutoring caseload. Here are the job requirements:
- Reliable car transportation
- Clean background check
- At least a 95th percentile score on a major standardized test (ACT, SAT, GRE) or on our company-administered test
- Access to email and cell phone
- Able to sit for two hours and stand for up to 4 hours
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds
- For employees with student contact, adherence to current Covid-19 requirements, protocols, and precautions is required.
- Bachelor’s degree and prior tutoring experience preferred
Compensation starts at $25 per hour—instructors are paid as employees, not contractors. To apply, email your resume (with test scores) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not call or email our other address. You will receive email confirmation that we have successfully received your resume.
BWS Education Consulting does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.