The Best Digital SAT & Digital PSAT Tutors
Please use our secure registration form to sign up for tutoring.
Some people are terrific test-takers, while others are great at explaining concepts. We only hire instructors who are exceptional at both. Company President Brian Stewart personally evaluates and trains every Digital SAT tutor. Before we offer candidates an interview, they must have test results in at least the 95th percentile and extensive instructional experience. Prior to working with students, tutors must complete a rigorous teaching evaluation to demonstrate that (1) they can explain any question students might have on the practice tests and (2) they can offer customized Digital SAT and PSAT content instruction and strategic advice to students. No wonder less than 4% of our applicants are hired. For more information, please check out our Testimonials and Staff Intros.
Highest Quality Digital SAT Test Preparation Materials
Practice only makes perfect if you are using the best materials. We recommend that students use both the official College Board Digital SAT tests in the Bluebook Application and the cutting-edge practice materials in Brian’s Barron’s Digital SAT and Barron’s Digital PSAT books.
Completely Personalized Instruction
Working with students one-to-one enables us to meet their individual learning needs. What works for one student to prepare for the Digital SAT or Digital PSAT will not necessarily work for another. Among the factors we consider in customizing our test prep:
- How has a student done previously on the PSAT, ACT, and/or SAT?
- What is a student’s baseline knowledge of English grammar, SAT Vocabulary, SAT math concepts, or other key Digital SAT test content?
- Does the student receive testing accommodations, such as extended time, due to an IEP or 504 Plan?
- To what extent should we discuss test anxiety?
- What are the student’s goals for National Merit Scholarship recognition, a Digital SAT score, and college admissions?
Your registration form will tell us what we need to know to match your child with the best tutor for his or her overall situation. Our tutors continually tailor their instruction by communicating with parents, seeking student feedback, and evaluating student performance during each tutoring session.